History

 

R & B Grinding Company, Inc. was founded by Ray & Marilyn Biddle in 1958 in Racine, Wisconsin, with one goal: deliver a quality product on time at a competitive price.  In the beginning, Ray Sr.’s company was a simple precision grinding supplier for local manufacturing companies. We’ve evolved considerably over the years in size and breadth of services.  Today we are an ISO certified, one-stop OEM supplier offering CNC milling, CNC turning, welding & assembly, induction heat treat, grinding and screw machining.  

 

Ray Biddle Sr. started the business with one grinding machine in a small one room building. As word got around, he saw his business grow and moved to a slightly larger location on the south side of town. 

 

Thanks to a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction, creative problem-solving and on-time delivery, the business continued to expand with new OEM customers and the acquisition of new equipment.  So Ray Sr. moved the company in 1974 to Summit Avenue where it remained for 19 years.  Then in 1993, the company moved to the current 140,000 square foot manufacturing space.

 

Today, we are a thriving family business and a key supplier to large OEM manufacturers.  The company has more than 150 employees and remains committed to the company’s founding principle: deliver a quality product on time at a competitive price.  The company specializes in precision machining with more than 70 CNC milling and turning machines, splining, broaching, induction heat treating, grinding, automatic screw machines and more.